Hello! As many of you have been made aware, I’ve been busy working away on this Ravio-centred Link Between Worlds fanbook: Two Worlds ◆ Two Heroes. It’s a fully illustrated book of self-indulgent headcanons, such as the ones I’ve been posting on tumblr.
▼ soft cover
▼ B5 (approximately 7x10”)
▼ 24 pages
▼ full colour
▼ illustrations and mini comics (1-3 pages per segment)
▼ $4.00 Within Canada
▼ $6.00 To United States
▼ $10.00 Internationally
▼ an exclusive mini-print!
▼ a randomized 20 orders (1 order = 1 book) get a double-sided clear acrylic RavioLi charm! Yay!!
I’m making an effort to have this available at Anime North 2014 at earliest, but if the books don’t make it by then, it will be available at Anime Expo 2014 and online. I don’t have plans on going to a Vancouver convention this year. If you plan on buying a copy at these abovementioned conventions, please do not purchase online, for there will be no pick-ups. Thank you everyone for your interest and support, I really appreciate it!! ;-;
(The books are already in production hehe!!)
"While women in precolonial Philippines were often designated to the venerable position of the babaylan, it was not an uncommon occurrence for them to pick up arms and become warriors.”
- Perry Gil S. Mallari, The Filipina as Ritualistic and Warrior
Photograph source??? This is beautiful!
holy heck, cfmv look :O
I COULD SLAY 10,000 WARRIORS FOR THE ROMAN EMPIRE IN THOSE SHOES
I WOULD SLAY 10,000 WARRIORS FOR THE ROMAN EMPIRE FOR THOSE SHOES
PAVONI Couture Fall/Winter 2013
DIY 3 Fruit Herb Infused Water Recipes from Free People Blog here. For DIY Freezer Smoothie Packs and Recipes go here and lots of DIY Naturally Flavored Herb and Fruit Water Recipes from the Yummy Life here.
- Watermelon and Cilantro Infused Water
- Blackberry and Mint Infused Water
- Cucumber, Cilantro, and Dill Infused Water
Pixie’s Parasol, Mycena interrupta
Betts Vale, Tasmania
So lovely. I really want a terrarium!
Silver-Encrusted Swept-Hilt Rapier
- Dated: circa 1610
- Culture: German
- Measurements: overall length 125 cm / 49.2 inches
With a hilt of blackened iron, formed of oval bars, comprising a pair of horizontal quillons, the sword has a pair of arms each supporting an outer-guard of three rings diminishing in size towards the base. The upper two rings are canted towards the pommel, while the largest ring is joined by a branch to the knuckle-guard and the lower ring filled with a sprung-in solid plate.
The inner-guard of four more slender bars splayed from a common root emerging diagonally from the middle of the knuckle-guard, their four opposite ends grouped in twos and joined to the median points and to the heads of the arms respectively, with large gadrooned globular pommel rising to a button over the apex of the blade tang, and moulded wooden grip bound with wire between wire Turk’s heads.
The pommel and the outer surfaces of the bars profusely decorated with silver-encrusted ornament chiselled in low relief and inspired by the published engravings of Etienne Delaune, constructed as spiralling patterns of leafy strawberry tendrils carrying both flowers and fruit, enriched with pellets and framing a series of three cherub masks at the centre of the outer-rings.
The inner surfaces decorated throughout with delicate patterns of scrolling foliage lightly damascened in silver, and the plate set within the base of the outer-guard damascened en suite and involving a hare pursued by two hounds.
The blade of characteristically slender tapering form, of flattened hexagonal section towards the base, with flattened rectangular ricasso, and struck with a series of small decorative marks enclosing a two-part neo-Italian bladesmith’s signature stamped within the fuller on both sides, the outer face stamped “A.N.T.O.N.I.O.” and the inner stamped “P.I.C.I.N.I.N.O.”
Source: Copyright © 2014 Peter Finer
Favourite Fashion: Alexander McQueen, Fall 2008 RTW
nnngh sweater dresses with lace..
Flower Garden - ghibli mix
A mix for songs from Studio Ghibli put in one place
1. Kaze Ni Naru | The Cat Returns //2. Laputa Theme | Laputa: Castle in the Sky // 3. Love is a Flower, You are the Seed | Only Yesterday // 4. Teru No Uta | Tales from Earthsea // 5. Flower Garden | Howl’s Moving Castle // 6. Haru No Omoide | The Cat Returns // 7. The Days That’ll Never Come | Porco Rosso // 8. One Summer Day | Spirited Away // 9. Grave of the Fireflies Ending Theme | Grave of the Fireflies // 10. Fire Treasure | Castle Of Cagliostro // 11. With You | The Secret World of Arrietty // 12. Sayonara No Natsu | From Up on Poppyhill // 13. A Town with an Ocean View | Kiki’s Delivery Service // 14. Kaze No Tani No Nausicaa | Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind // 15. Gake No Ue no Ponyo | Ponyo on the Cliff // 16. Sanpo | My Neighbor Totoro // 17. Sakuranbo No Minoru Koro | Porco Rosso // 18. Kuchu Sanpo | Howl’s Moving Castle // 18. Itsumo Nando (piano) | Spirited Away // 19. Princess Mononoke’s Theme | Princess Mononoke // 20. Arrietty’s Song | The Secret World of Arriettty
This is my piece that will be in the Animystics show opening at Light Grey Art Lab this friday!
Everyone in the show has done some truly beautiful work depicting their personal animal familiars, and a portion of the profits from prints sold will be going to various animal rescue organizations. I encourage everyone who can’t make the show in person to check out the prints available in LGAL’s store (my piece is here!)
Franck Sorbier Haute Couture